Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rainy Day

Happy Solstice everybody!


Here's the Renoir Girl sweater I've been making. Actually I got it to this state a few months ago, but haven't had time to post. It's not done yet because I have to re do the sleeves -- I want them longer and narrower at the cuff, so I'll just rip them back and do it again, very quick fix.

I've been reading "The Calcium Bomb" by Douglas Mulhall and Katja Hansen, and I recommend it as general health info. Briefly, it details the discovery that minute, almost invisible bacteria (nano bacteria) are responsible for calcification -- they coat themselves with a calcium cover, and form "reefs" of calcium encrusted bacteria. It is believed that this calcification is responsible for a huge array of illnesses, from heart disease and arterial plaque, to diabetes, macular degeneration, cancer, MS, prostatitis, stroke, psoriasis, bone spurs, osteoporosis, alzheimer's, aging of skin etc etc.

This discovery came shortly after the finding that bacteria "heliobacter pylorii" are responsible for ulcers, not stress.

It is believed that the bacteria is transmitted through beef and vaccine.

I've been reading up on it because I want to treat a horse that has bone spurs in his front feet, and I remembered hearing about this book.

The treatment to remove these bacterium is not complicated, however it is not advocated by conventional medicine, partly because it does not involve costly pharmaceuticals, partly because medicine is slow to let go of traditional ideas. It is thought that a combination of chelation in the form of EDTA and doses of tetracycline (a public-domain drug and therefore not profitable) to kill the bacteria will remove it. I've heard that there are very recent (since the book was published) findings that doses of EDTA alone will work as well.

I recommend that you read about these findings if only to educate yourself, since it is unlikely that your doctors will have done so.

No comments: