Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Dusting of Snow


We had a little snow overnight. Because of an adventure I had on Thursday I've been taking the dogs out two or three times a day for walks. Our days are short now, and this was from our twilight walk tonight. It gives you an idea of how dark it was getting by 430.



This was the sunset over the pond where someone was shooting last month. I think hunting season is over now, which is why we ventured over to this fence.


The grasses make a pretty pattern. Really the walk was very beautiful. The light was very dim though and it was difficult to get good pictures.

On Thursday, I rescued this puppy and her mother. Both are doing fine, though it's a bit of an adjustment for Uncle Chewy. If I could put a cartoon bubble out of his mouth it would say "WHY?" The little one has just got her permanent teeth, they haven't completely descended yet. There is a housebreaking issue, which is why we are walking a lot outside. I'll have more pix of the new girls later.

No comments: